Zrythm 0.8.333 has been released!
- Add MIDI FX section in track inspector
- Add comment field in track inspector (WIP)
- Remember reveal status of track inspector sections
- Zrythm is now user themable on XDG base dir-compliant systems (
- Add button to export routing graph as image or dot graph
- Add MIDI pitch bend and modwheel automatables to MIDI-capable tracks
- Make gtksourceview mandatory
- Instruments go on a special slot instread of in the inserts
- Don’t allow plugins with non-matching output type in channel slots
- Channel sends now work as single stereo/MIDI bundle instead of separate ports
- Zrythm theme is now installed externally instead of bundled as a resource
- Bug reports now include last few lines of log
- Process automation when the control port is processed instead of collectively at the start of each cycle
- Deprecate VST support without carla
- Fix VST plugins not scanned in distros whose libdir name is not
- Fix first MIDI note ignored on Windows during export
- Fix edit cursor positioning
Note: this release broke the theme on Windows/MacOS. It will be fixed by the next release.
Note2: the trial installers seem to be broken on Debian-based distros.