Zrythm 1.0.0-beta.4.13.31 has been released!
This release adds missing SF2 support in the GNU/Linux binaries.
[1.0.0-beta.4.13.31] - 2023-09-18
- Port some more deprecated GTK widgets to new ones
- Make the dialog flow for creating/loading projects async
- Don’t use C atomics in graph threads (synchronization bug)
- Change channel output selector widget to a dropdown
- Make some widgets in mixer channels smaller
- Various optimizations
- Rename track Comments section to Notes
- Fix occasional segfault when project autosave callback gets called after Zrythm shuts down
- Fix track inspector not being updated when adding a new track
Hey Gang, I am not new to DAW but I am having a problem with Zrythm. Windows build, latest version.
I cannot for the life of me, fighting it 5 hours now, find or make the Editor work and Fade out the end of a track. It will fade the Whole track, which is not what I want.
And what I see is not what is in the PDF.
Any idea, clues, or help?
Some good videos online, but not a single one of them goes over this super simple little function.
I don’t understand what you mean. What exactly do you want to happen? You can automate the channel fader like below