Zrythm 1.0.0-beta.4.13.31 has been released!
This release adds missing SF2 support in the GNU/Linux binaries.
- Port some more deprecated GTK widgets to new ones
- Make the dialog flow for creating/loading projects async
- Don’t use C atomics in graph threads (synchronization bug)
- Change channel output selector widget to a dropdown
- Make some widgets in mixer channels smaller
- Various optimizations
- Rename track Comments section to Notes
- Fix occasional segfault when project autosave callback gets called after Zrythm shuts down
- Fix track inspector not being updated when adding a new track